The thrilling beauty of Yunnan bagged this place the 17th most beautiful places to visit in China. Yunnan is also listed as the World’s Natural and Cultural Heritage by UNESCO. This natural beauty of China is one of the emerging holiday destinations of ChinaThese rice Terraces in Yunnan China were built approximately 2500 years back by the ancestors of Huni people who came from the Tibetan plateau and structured the rice Terrace out on the mountains generations after generations. The farmers had to build walls for the rice terraces, maintain these walls and the irrigation to stop the precious fertile soil at the top of the mountains from being washed out in the rains.
- British cops sacked for comments on Facebook:
- Diederik Stapel – The bad news
- Lisa Jackson – The pollution Cop:
- Surah Al-An'am: Ayath#3
- Tatsuhiko Kodama : The Emotional scientist
- DON’T follow an elephant very closely.
- Rosie Redfield : Critical Enquirer:
- Repetition: The Recipe for Success
- Underground Houses
- Mountain Goats
- Norwegian design studio
- Essam Sharaf: Science revolutionary
- Mike Lamont : The Higgs Mechanic:
- Dario Autiero: Relativity challenger:
- About Lunar Eclipse
- Racism among the American soldiers
- Scientists Discover Earth-Size Planets
- Mr Rizwan : the Snake Catcher with a difference
- Physicists report nanotechnology feat with protein...
- Alpinist sleeping dangerously.
- Surah Al-Ma'idah: Ayath#69
- Surah Al-Ma'idah: Ayath#51
- Learn How to Catch PYTHON
- Stunning, Terraced Rice Field, Yunnan, China.
- Qoutes of December
- Hard Facts
- Last Looks
- "Breathtaking" Nest
- The Scientist....
- Lunar eclipse on
- Views of the giant asteroid Vesta
- Salukis race
- ▼ December (34)
Mohammed Irfan PK
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: A man said to the Prophet, "Shall I participate in Jihad?" The Prophet said, "Are your parents living?" The man said, "Yes." the Prophet said, "Do Jihad for their benefit."