GIANT COIN MAKES STUFF LOOK TINY IN TILT-SHIFT PHOTOS - Norwegian design studio Skrekkøgle — the one that printed a photo with a cremated dog, has a creative project called “Big Money” in which they made a giant 20:1 replica of a 50 cent Euro coin. They then placed the coin next to large objects and photographed them together, making the objects look like tiny toy replicas. This reminds me of my childhood story: One day Akbar drew a line with his royal hand on the floor of the open court and told his wise men that if they wanted to keep heir jobs they must make the line shorter without touching any part of it. Wise man after wise man approached and stood staring at the puzzle, but they were unable to solve the problem. Finally Birbal stepped forward and drew a longer line next to the first one, without touching the first line. Everyone in the court look at it and agreed. The first line was definitely shorter.
- British cops sacked for comments on Facebook:
- Diederik Stapel – The bad news
- Lisa Jackson – The pollution Cop:
- Surah Al-An'am: Ayath#3
- Tatsuhiko Kodama : The Emotional scientist
- DON’T follow an elephant very closely.
- Rosie Redfield : Critical Enquirer:
- Repetition: The Recipe for Success
- Underground Houses
- Mountain Goats
- Norwegian design studio
- Essam Sharaf: Science revolutionary
- Mike Lamont : The Higgs Mechanic:
- Dario Autiero: Relativity challenger:
- About Lunar Eclipse
- Racism among the American soldiers
- Scientists Discover Earth-Size Planets
- Mr Rizwan : the Snake Catcher with a difference
- Physicists report nanotechnology feat with protein...
- Alpinist sleeping dangerously.
- Surah Al-Ma'idah: Ayath#69
- Surah Al-Ma'idah: Ayath#51
- Learn How to Catch PYTHON
- Stunning, Terraced Rice Field, Yunnan, China.
- Qoutes of December
- Hard Facts
- Last Looks
- "Breathtaking" Nest
- The Scientist....
- Lunar eclipse on
- Views of the giant asteroid Vesta
- Salukis race
- ▼ December (34)
Mohammed Irfan PK
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: A man said to the Prophet, "Shall I participate in Jihad?" The Prophet said, "Are your parents living?" The man said, "Yes." the Prophet said, "Do Jihad for their benefit."